Notes on the tracker
- You can isolate a player in both plots by clicking on their bar in the top plot. To select multiple players, hold Shift while clicking.
- You can now zoom in to the bottom plot.
- The thin red line in both plots represents 75% of the ballots recorded so far.
- The solid bronze line in the top plot represents the estimated 309 votes that will be necessary for induction.
- The dotted gray line in the bottom plot shows a running 75% benchmark.
- The data have to be manually updated. I will try to update daily. The x-axis on the bottom plot will show you how current the data is.
- Obviously, as more votes come in, the tracker should become more interesting, so bookmark it and check back often.